Southampton phone mast plan for site of prior 5G refusal

Раздел для общих разговоров
Аватар пользователя
geemong
Сообщений: 38
Зарегистрирован: 19 май 2022, 13:15
Настоящее имя: geemong
Этаж: 3

Southampton phone mast plan for site of prior 5G refusal

Сообщение geemong » 08 сен 2022, 13:24

Southampton phone mast plan for site of prior 5G refusal


Изображение


A telecoms firm has been granted permission to dig "trial holes" to test the feasibility of a new phone mast - exactly where one was refused less than a year ago.

เล่นสล็อตxoบนเว็บ FORTUNE FESTIVAL Online Slot Game Fortune Little Boy is a slot game inspired by China. In the game, a boy with a perfectly fat body rides a golden koi to give a fortune to the bettors who play the game.

Southampton City Council said it had approved a permit request from T-Mobile to carry out the work in Raymond Road.

In October, it rejected an application by CK Hutchison Networks to build a 15m (49ft) 5G mast on the same spot.

It ruled it would be an "intrusive structure" in the residential location.

On Tuesday, the council confirmed the installation of a telecoms mast had not been approved and said it had not received any further applications to build one at the location.

It added that it was "seeking an update from T-Mobile on their future plans".

T-Mobile is a previous name of the EE mobile phone network and CK Hutchinson operates Three.

Since the rejection of the plans for a mast in October, the laws around the erection of the structures have changed, meaning councils have less say in whether or not they can be built.

Earlier this year, the government relaxed planning restrictions to speed up the rollout of 4G and 5G across England.

The changes in April allow taller and broader phone masts to be granted planning permission without the need to submit a planning application, known as "permitted development".

Ответить на сообщение